Take a look at the Ecosteryl Youtube Channel for new videos and don't forget to subscribe and be the first to see our new videos.
Continuous process with high productivity. Automatic loading and monitoring.
Competitive investment, low operational costs and quick return on investment.
Improve efficiency and safety with our remote industrial automation equipment.
Improved safety – allows good occupational safety and health practices
No environmental impact
No chemical emission, fumes, gas or vapor. No water is necessary and no waste water is rejected.
Repurposing of Medical Waste into a new resource.
AMB is a private family group which was established in 1947 to design and produce special machinery for the extraction industries.
Following the decline of the mining companies and the rise of the environmental sector, AMB moved into the development of new equipment and machinery to be used for recycling, recovery and processing of medical waste. By doing this, AMB contributes to maintaining a safe, healthy environment and promoting sustainable development.
AMB Ecosteryl now designs and manufactures equipment that provide a safe and environmentally friendly solution to medium and large hospitals as well as service providers for the treatment of biomedical waste. Ecosteryl products have processed hundreds of millions of kg of biological waste since its first installation in France.
The company has over 10 years of experience in the commercial treatment of medical waste without burning.
- ENVIRONMENT our range of environmental initiatives, including our projects for repurposing and recycling treated medical waste, minimises waste going to landfill and our carbon footprint.
- VALUE we provide competitive prices with customer-specific requirements, with further cost reduction and financing mechanisms in place where possible.
- COMPLIANCE we offer products fully compliant with local and international regulations.
- SUPPORT our sales, professional drafting and engineering team works closely with all departments throughout the business – providing comprehensive levels of customer service, commercial, technical and administrative support.
- CAPABILITY we are in business since 1947. Over the past 10 years, we have developed equipment for the medical waste management industry.
- INNOVATION we provide a variety of innovative feature and services, including efficacy and maintenance monitoring equipment for our devices, tele-maintenance service, state-of-the-art control panel and much more.
Leaders in France and several European countries, we have for clients some of the biggest environmental companies worldwide specialized in waste management. We provide an alternative medical waste treatment technology in many countries around the world.
- Commercial Waste Processing Facilities
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmaceutical / Laboratory Facilities
Our Premium Partners
Global headquarters – R&D
Avenue Copernic, 1
B-7000 Mons Belgium
Regional Headquarters – Europe
Avenue de Tervueren 152
B-1150 Brussels Belgium
Regional Headquarters – Americas
1800-1010 Sherbrooke West
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2R7
Manufacturing & workshops
622 Avenue Wilson
B-7012 Mons Belgium
Meet us at these events
AMB Ecosteryl is exhibiting at these conferences & fairs in 2014-2015.